Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome to Myself

Dear all


I welcome myself to the world of blogging from now on...
I have gone through a lot of food blogs before actually starting...but yes I must say that I have not at all CREATED this blog...its a contribution of my loved one..so all thanks to him :)


So to start with, I have named this blog as Priyanka's Rasoi Ghar because as the name says, I want to share the recipes which we actually prepare at home. Secondly, being a Gujarati, I have found many people who like Gujarati Cuisine but are unable to make it often. I hope this step of mine helps some people. 


Also, girls & guys who are starting cooking or are cooking for the 1st time can easily understand the recipes which I will be posting because I believe in using easily available ingredients and I will also give required info on some ingredients which are not understood. 


Therefore, I wish this initiative of my is of little help to people who are viewing. By the way, I will be posting my 1st recipe in a day or two, till then read this and enjoy



A rich millionaire throws a massive party for his 50th birthday. During this party, he grabs the microphone and announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it.
"I will give anything of mine to the man who swims across that pool."
So the party continues with no events in the pool until SUDDENLY, there is a great splash and all the guests of the party run to the pool to see what has happened.
In the pool a man is swimming as hard as he can and fins come out of the water and jaws are snapping and this guy just keeps on going. The sharks are gaining on him and this guy reaches the end and gets out of the pool, tired and soaked. The millionaire grabs the microphone and says, "I am a man of my word. Anything of mine I will give: my Ferraris, my house, absolutely anything, for you are the bravest man I have ever seen. So sir what will it be?" The guy grabs the microphone and says, "Why don't we start with the name of the jerk who pushed me in!"






CHEERS!!
Have a nice weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment